Instagram is a social media app that allows users to share photos and videos with thir followers. Instagram was created in 2010 and was purchased by Facebook in 2012. As of June 2018, Instagram has over 1 billion active users.
If you want to remove your Instagram account, you can do so by going to the Instagram website and logging into your account. Once you are logged in, click on the “Edit Profile” button. On the Edit Profile page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Your Account” link.
Before you delete your Instagram account, you should know that once an account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. So if you delete your Instagram account, all of your photos, videos, and followers will be gone forever.
How Do I Remove An Instagram Account I've Added?
To remove an Instagram account you've added, firt tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Login info. Tap next to the account you want to remove. Tap Remove.
Why Can't I Remove An Instagram Account?
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to remove an Instagram account. One possibility is that you have enabled saved login information. This setting saves your username and password, so you don't have to enter them every time you log in. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you're currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top. If you're not in the account you want to remove, tap the “hamburger menu” in the top-left corner of the main screen and select “Logged Out.” Enter your username and password, then tap “Log In.” If you're still not able to remove the account, it's possible that it's been disabled by Instagram.
How Do I Permanently Delete One Of My Instagram Accounts?
To permanently delete an Instagram account, you must first log in to the account you want to delete. Once you are logged in, go to the Delete Your Account page and select an option from the dropdown menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?” After selecting an option, click or tap “Delete [username].”
How Do You Remove An Account?
To remove an account from your phone, open the Settings app and tap Accounts. If you don't see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts. Tap the account you want to remove and then Remove account. If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you'll need to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How Do You Delete Your Instagram On The App?
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile by tapping the person icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Security.
4. Tap Saved login information.
5. Toggle off Saved login information. (You may be asked to provie your password or PIN.)
6. Go back to Settings and scroll down to tap Log Out. Tap Log Out agan on the following popup.
7. To delete your account for good, visit this link on a computer: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/. (You must be logged out of Instagram on your computer for this link to work.)
How Do I Delete My Old Instagram Account Without Email Or Password?
To delete your old Instagram account without email or password, you will need to follow the steps below:
1. Go to the “Delete Your Account Page”
2. Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.”
3. You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How Do I Eliminate A Gmail Account?
To delete your Gmail account, you need to go to your Google Account. On the left, click “Data & privacy.” Scroll to “Data from apps and services you use.” Under “Download or delete your data,” click Delete a Google service. Enter your password. Next to “Gmail,” click the trash can button.